Qualification requirements for the available vacancies of the agency "Turkmenhovayaollary"
- Leading pilot inspector - must have a higher education (in exceptional cases, secondary specialized education is allowed), according to the qualification guide.
- Chief Specialist (Examiner in English) - who has undergone special training in certified aviation educational institutions on the basis of the presented requirements for English by the international civil aviation organization ICAO and initial training of an inspector, as well as with a higher education in English, with at least 5 years of experience years old.
- Leading specialist - must have a higher education who graduated from a special higher educational institution in civil aviation or with a higher education in international relations, with a higher economic, legal education and with experience in civil aviation for at least 3 years.
- The main specialist is a Technical or Construction Higher Education, with at least 3 years of experience in the field of capital construction.
- Leading Inspector Engineer (for Aviation Security) - With at least 3 years of experience in civilian aviation with higher education, or with at least 5 years of experience in civilian aviation with secondary specialized education and who has served in the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan.
- Beautification worker - Based on the specifics of the job based on the interview.
- Fire Safety Technician - With work experience and related documents in the field of fire safety.
- Electrician - With work experience and with relevant permits for electrical and technical work.