The procedure for admission to work is carried out on the basis of Article 25 of the Labor Code of Turkmenistan and the candidate must provide the following documents:
1. an identity document of a citizen of Turkmenistan (passport or other document replacing it, birth certificate for persons under the age of sixteen years);
2. a military registration document for persons liable for military service and persons subject to military service;
3. employment record, with the exception of cases when the employment contract is concluded for the first time or the employee goes to work on a part-time basis;
4. a diploma or other document on education, on qualifications or the availability of special knowledge for work that requires special education or special training in accordance with the laws of Turkmenistan;
5. medical report on the state of health and other documents confirming other circumstances related to the work, if their presentation is provided for by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
In some cases, taking into account the specifics of work when applying for a job, it may be necessary to produce additional documents.
Recruitment is carried out on the basis of an interview with the relevant specialists of the organization, subject to the availability of all necessary documents for the vacant position.
For additional information please call 44-32-47; 44-30-91.